Monday, July 12, 2010

easy to communicate with

I am an active and extravert girlnike trainer, easy to communicate with. I am serious with the work what I do.During over three years oversea sales, I got rich experience and clients' supports, receving high reputation from pre-director. I think I am very lucky.
Career Objective:jerseys monster
With related experience and similar resource, I wish I can get a nice job in beauty & hair field, or personal care field, or related electronical field. Come on, I will try as best as I can!
Over 5-year work experience in Foreign-funded Ventures and 10-year translation experience: interpretation for management meeting, business negotiation, etc.; in charge of translation projects related to technology, IT, communication, finance and others for customers such as IBMnike shox, ZTEcheap nfl jerseys, EMERSON, KINGDEE, etc.; good knowledge of business; good command of both oral and written English; conscientious, self-motivated; cheap authentic nfl jerseysteamwork spirit; good computer skills. Calligraphy
SCAM
BODY`~PAINTING